- I was gonna go to the party, but I'm not feeling well.
I have my period.
(cheerful instrumental music)
- I'm on my period.
- Woah, okay.
Good for you.
- Cool, cool.
- [Woman] Yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
Nice little things, healthy, um,
- That's interesting, that's, uh,
my sister has, has, has that, sometimes.
- I have a mom.
I totally understand.
- Can I, can I get you anything, do you...
- Is there, should I call...
a person, or...
- Can I get you a...
t- pa- pent-
- Clean, clean.
- I'm sorry I keep looking down there, I don't...
I don't wanna do that, your face is there.
- Got a guy to call, tell him the news?
He's probably happy too.
I'd be happy.
I'm just talking now, I don't know what to say.
- Well, you know, hang in there.
- It'll be fine, I'm sure.
You, you'll be good.
- I'm here for you.
- I just wanna make sure you're comfortable.
- [Woman] I'm good.
- (indistinct grumble) Uh, you know, fertile.
- I just uh, (indistinct stammering)
how do I get out of this situation?
Can I roll out?
I'm just gonna, gonna roll out,
gonna roll out, oh shit!