How to Get Rid of a Boil on Face Overnight?
1. Start by washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Using a gentle cleanser, clean the boil and the surrounding area. Pat it dry with a clean towel.
3. Dip a clean washcloth in warm water and wring out the excess. Place the warm compress on the boil for 10-15 minutes.
4. Apply a paste made of turmeric and water directly to the boil. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse off.
5. Alternatively, you can apply a warm tea bag directly to the boil. The tannins in tea can help draw out the infection.
6. After following the above steps, remember to keep the area clean and avoid touching or picking at the boil.
7. If the boil worsens, persists for more than a week, or becomes exceedingly painful, it is important to seek medical attention.