- Stay there!
Oh my God!
- we're facing our fears in
- virtual reality.
- I'm definitely afraid of demons who might possess my heart
or my soul.
- I don't like clowns.
I don't like jump scares.
I don't like being scared.
- My biggest fear is being tricked into doing heroin.
I don't think that's gonna happen today in VR, but maybe.
- In the way of horror, I'm mostly scared of ghosts.
Just the idea that you don't know anything about them.
The unknown, I think, is really terrifying.
- I don't think I'll be too scared.
I think I'll be able able to handle it pretty well.
- I absolutely love horror, anything horror.
I watch a ton of horror movies.
But I do get super, super scared,
it's like this thing where you hate the scare at first
but then you're like, "Oh that was great!
"Let's have some more!"
- Generally, if it's like,
"Ooh there's spiders on your face,"
I'm like, "Oh whatever."
We'll see, I don't know.
I'm ready to have some fun.
- This is so crazy, yeah.
- I might, is this happen, like, did it already start?
- Okay, I'm gonna grab on.
This is my safety net.
So I'm in my little room.
I guess I'm a little boy.
- Oh my god, there's a clown up there.
(loud bang) I hate clowns.
- [Clown Doll] Let's be best friends.
- I'd rather not.
- I definitely underestimated how realistic this would be.
- There goes my little ball.
So I guess my toys are just
sort of falling all over the place.
- The clown is gone.
- Alright, they're hyping it up.
- The spring is always a good thing.
Oh, there you are!
- Okay, there's a kid.
I'm not too afraid of kids.
- I don't wanna be your friend!
I don't wanna be your friend!
- Something's happening in the tub.
A lot of commotion over there.
And now there's a boy with the glowing eyes.
- The clown keeps showing up.
- [Clown Doll] I wanna be friends with you
- I don't wanna be friends with you.
- [Clown Doll] forever and ever.
I don't like that.
Okay, the clown's gone.
Take it, I don't want that.
- Oh God!
Oh my God, that's so realistic.
I feel like that-
- I would love it if there were more of a story
going on here, it's just sort of this funny little
clown man who's now under my bed.
- I don't like this, it's dark, look the closet's open.
- [Clown Doll] Don't be afraid, I'll watch you
while you're sleeping so nothing can hurt you.
- Oh my God, there's scissors there.
- [Clown Doll] So nothing can hurt you.
- Oh my God!
- I can't!
- Stay there!
- Quick glance!
- Oh my God!
- Now he's got a friend.
- [Clown Doll] I'll watch you while you're sleeping.
- Is that the end?
- Well, you know, as far as fears go,
I'm okay with that one.
- Okay, like I said, I think I underestimated my senses.
- Jesus Christ that's scary.
Oh my God!
- I hate clowns.
- I hate you guys.
- I don't know how you guys knew I was afraid of clowns
but that's mean.
- You might not believe this, but I'm not fully scared.
I'm not as scared as I am creeped out.
- I would totally recommend this,
even if you don't like horror.
I mean, maybe you should go to, like, a unicorn land
if you don't like horror movies, but this is cool.
- You know, I'm not afraid of clowns.
They just gave him a bad edit in this video game.
- I don't know, the jump scares in VR don't always get me.
Like anytime they're like, "Look over here,"
I'm always anticipating a little clown man coming over here
and then you look over and sure enough, he's there.
I actually think this would be good, for children.
If you could strap a child into this thing,
I feel like it's a good way to face some fears
as a younger person.
Wait was this not here, did you just put this here?
Sorry, I didn't realize.
I didn't realize he was here.
Was that the whole thing?
Sorry if I ruined it.
We can do a version where I'm scared.
No, watch this.
I'll really sell this.